Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome to the Cherry Dazzle Design Studio!

GRAND OPENING
August 2010

In an effort to make some extra cash during my college years, I have opened up the

Cherry Dazzle Design Studio

Go ahead, take a look around. I don't bite. I'm here to provide you all with completely custom designs. 

From start to finish I will work with you to give you a design you will love and feel is totally you!

Ready for your new design now? Go ahead and take advantage of our Early Bird $5.00 off Sale! Any orders received between now and July 31st will automatically have $5.00 taken off their total package! This offer is not available for A La Carte items.

Be on the look out for an exciting giveaway during opening week!

xoxo!

1 comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog header!! The glass and the cherries are so cute and shiny!! ;-)